Saturday, August 24, 2013

Product Review: Rhonna Designs Photo Editing App

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! The new Rhonna Designs Photo Editing App! Even though it's primarily designed for instagram I have used it for so much more! (Will post soon).



I had fallen in love with Rhonna Farrer's style a very long time ago and bought a lot of her designs over the years. I love the vintage feel and like many of you with I was as talented as her with her Chalkboards she creates! What I especially love about this app is that a lot of her great insta-loving fonts and art are included in the unbelievable $1.99 cost to buy the app! YES you read correctly - $1.99!!!!

Here's a sample of the amazing things you can create! (Will be playing and sharing soon my own images)



Highly recommend this app! Would love to hear about the images you create with this app! Please just leave a comment with a link to your blog/board etc...

Have a great day!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment