Saturday, August 17, 2013

Summer/Fall Project Bucket List

One thing that I have been working on is not putting too much on my plate. Well - by the end of the post you will think that I am not doing so well. I have so many projects that I want to do (and my pinterest boards will demonstrate that) that I thought I would do a bucket list of the projects that I would love to tackle this summer (what's left of it). Doesn't mean that I will be upset or disappointed in myself if I don't accomplish them all. It's my guide post. That way I won't add too much more to my list (or so I have convinced myself of this). I am sure I will add more as I go thrifting or yard sale shopping but that is ok.

** I know that whatever I do get accomplished will be enough **

So here's my 2013 Summer Project Bucket List: (click on description for source)

Kitchen:


1. EAT sign
2. Plates
3. Chalkboard
4. Boxes for under island for kids games and colouring items

Living Room:



1. Pillows and hang curtains
2. Shelf behind tv console (and do final coat of paint on console diy)
3. Art
4. Scrabble tiles (source not found)

Entrance:


1.  Repurposed table into wall shelf/hooks with misc. art for shelf
2. Bench

Outside:


1. Bird Feeders (no source for this image)
2. Wreath
3. Stepping Stones (no source)

I will see how many projects get done and how many get swapped out with something else that I get hooked on!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment