Friday, August 16, 2013

Thrifty Finds

hello *there* ! Welcome to my first *Thrifty Finds* post! I was able to get to my *favourite* second hand store - that us locals call 'Teds'. It's this big warehouse where people donate their wares and Ted sells them for a good price. I was able to get a bunch of stuff like old windows, some table legs, an ironing board (needed a new one), and my favourite - four trays and two cups and saucers. I especially loved the $0.50 price tag on the trays and the $1.00 price for each cup and saucer.


I have lots of ideas for the trays and the cup and saucer and will share soon! Can you guess what I am going to make??? Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. always with the most fantastic ideas Stacy. if you have access to more cups and saucers i have a huge favor to ask of you. i will inbox you. :)

    ReplyDelete