Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Courage - Mixed Media Canvas

So after my first canvas I wanted to make another. I think I have the mixed media bug! Why not right? I love having ink and paint on my hands! This one I experimented a bit with the texturing paste. I have a friend who is a sailor and I wanted to make this for him. I wasn't sure if I wanted to give it to him as after my first canvas (which I loved) I wasn't sure about this one. I felt like it looked too 5th grader-ish. This is a learning process and I will embrace it! The only thing I am disappointed in with it is that I mostly covered up all the different layers of paper with paint as I kept adding to it. I will try next time to be less heavy on the paint.


For more details of it see below.





Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment