Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lessons for my son journal

For the past four years I have been on a journey. A journey that started because I was not happy. I really thought that my happiness was attainable based on outside factors. When I made some serious decisions years ago, I thought things would be miraculously all better. When they weren't and I was still unhappy I knew something had to change. I was 36 years old when I decided to take my life off of autopilot. To take control of my life and to change it. It has been difficult and it has been a tough journey but I keep on trucking. I keep on learning. I keep on challenging myself.

I do not want my son - who is 7.5 years old to be 36 when he realizes that he is needing to look within to be happy.  I have been working hard to teach this little guy everything that I have learned and continue to learn. So I thought I would put all of it in a book for him. I am really hoping that this will be something that he can read and re-read when he is older and have a reminder of all the little lessons I have taught him.


This is the first page. Just a little art for me to kick off this book. I am hoping to do some art journalling in it and lots of writing for him. So please keep checking back for the lessons. 


Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment