Tuesday, March 1, 2016

DIY Thrift Store Makeover for Downstairs Bathroom















I have fallen in love with this free printable from Design, Dinning and Diapers and knew right away what I was going to do with this old frame I got at the Thrift Store for $2. I first white washed the frame to give it more an aged look by watering down some antique white paint. I then grabbed my gesso to cover up that wolf, and then painted the whole surface with antique white paint.



I printed the free printable and with some graphite paper, transferred the image onto the surface. To get a flat black look, I used black chalkboard paint to fill in the tap and the word WASH.

I love how it turned out!


It's snowing buckets here so I hope you are all having better weather!!

Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment